[Lazarus] Editor doesn't scroll horizontally - no scrollbar

Fri Sep 9 10:34:17 CEST 2016

Hi,

I see this bug quite frequently in my Linux version of Lazarus.
  Lazarus 1.7 r52715 FPC 2.6.4 x86_64-linux-gtk 2

I can't remember ever seeing it under FreeBSD, where Lazarus IDE also
uses LCL-GTK2.

Anyway. I'm in the editor, and have a long line of code that goes off
the screen to the right. I press END, and my cursor is off the screen,
but the editor never scrolled horizontally. There is no horizontal
scrollbar either. I can still scroll vertically though.

The only way to fix this is to restart Lazarus IDE. I can't reproduce
this bug on demand, but I do experience this bug about 3-5 times per
day. I've tried to do a clean rebuild of Lazarus IDE, but that did not
resolve the issue.

Anybody else experienced this bug?

Regards,
  Graeme