[Lazarus] Conditional code based on Lazarus/LCL version

Lars noreply at z505.com
Fri Sep 23 02:50:11 CEST 2016

On Thu, September 22, 2016 2:30 pm, Denis Kozlov wrote:
> Hi,
> P.S. Most of mailing list emails still don't arrive to gmail account,
> I'll keep monitoring list archive.

Are you sure they are not hidden in some tab, like social, or such. I
don't use Gmail much, just as dummy accounts sometimes, but when I did use
it I found a lot of my mail obnoxiously disappeared into hidden tabs like
social or whatever that tab is called... so the emails do not appear in
your main view but you have to find them.  And obviously, you've checked
Junk folders...