[Lazarus] Compiling Cudatext on RPi 3

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Apr 14 10:34:00 CEST 2017

On 14/04/17 07:30, Alexey via Lazarus wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm new to RPi 3. only byed it (sum is bigger than in Europe).
> Maybe someone helps to compile CudaText on RPi, ie ARM. I can distribute
> compiled app. as ARM version. On Raspbian i don't know how to install
> Lazarus, FPC, svn ..
> ps. I can put to site url to your homepage (with compiled arm version)

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Raspbian

http://wiki.freepascal.org/Lazarus_on_Raspberry_Pi

And please stop sending me direct emails. I've already said- twice- that
this is the place to discuss it, and sending me a third this morning is
doing nothing to make me more cooperative.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk