[Lazarus] JCF not formatting uses clause

Mon Mar 13 14:06:19 CET 2017

Hi

I have the following unit. No matter what I try, I can't get JCF to
correct the indentation of the uses clause shown below. Anybody know
what setting I need to change - or is this not supported in Lazarus's JCF?

This seems like a bug in JCF (include with Lazarus), because I can run
the original jcfGui.exe binary from the original JCF project on
SourceForge, and it correctly formats the below code, and aligns the
uses clause lines.

========================
unit createpicscomponent;

{$mode objfpc}{$H+}

interface

uses
  Classes,
    SysUtils,
      math,
        FPG;

type

  TCreatePicsComponent = class(TComponent)
  end;

implementation

end.

Attached is my JCF config file in that might help.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/