[Lazarus] JCF not formatting uses clause

Mon Mar 13 14:14:29 CET 2017

On 2017-03-13 13:06, Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus wrote:
> This seems like a bug in JCF (include with Lazarus), because I can run
> the original jcfGui.exe binary from the original JCF project on
> SourceForge, and it correctly formats the below code, and aligns the
> uses clause lines.

Solved it. It seems I kept looking in the wrong place (Indentation or
Alignment settings).

This time I did a screen-by-screen comparison between Lazarus JCF
settings and  the original jcfGUI.exe settings from SourceForge.

The magic settings is under "Clarify -> Line Breaking -> Returns" and
then you must tick the "One uses clause per line" checkbox. Without
this, indentation and alignment of uses clauses don't take affect at
all.  :-/

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/