[Lazarus] Form resize to standard size in IDE.

Tue May 16 21:57:57 CEST 2017

On 2017-05-16 19:52, Ondrej Pokorny via Lazarus wrote:
>> Anything else I can do ? (except dumping linux mint, obviously...)
> Maybe this is an option for you until it gets properly fixed:

I agree with Michael... Dumping your OS of choice is not a solution. I
would rather nag until the bug is fixed. ;-)

@Michael:
   You could always try JWM (Joe's Window Manager). Thus you keep your
   OS of choice, just don't use Gnome as desktop environment, but rather
   a good old-school style Window Manager instead. JWM is extremely light
   weight (only uses 8MB of RAM), is really simple to even compile from
   the command line (though most distros should have it in there package
   managers). Configuration is via a simple XML file. It has a built-it
   taskbar, virtual desktops, "start menu" anywhere when you click on the
   desktop background etc.

   I've used JWM for years, even under Ubuntu Linux (now using FreeBSD),
   and it has never failed or disappointed me.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/