[Lazarus] Lazarus Release Candidate 1 of 1.8.0

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Wed May 17 17:29:20 CEST 2017

El 17/05/17 a les 16:48, Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus ha escrit:
> On Wed, 17 May 2017 16:34:14 +0200
> Luca Olivetti via Lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
>
>> [...]
>>> Is this version still supposed to work with fpc 2.6.4?
>>
>> OK, I see now that it doesn't build with fpc 2.6.4 :-(
>
> Fixed.
>
> The Lazarus devels only support the last two FPC releases, which means
> 3.0.0 and 3.0.2.
> But as long as FPC 2.6.4 only needs a few IFDEFs, patches are welcome.

Ok.
A thing that broke from lazarus 1.6.4 is TLabel.OptimalFill.
It seems that, depending on the width of the label it just uses a tiny
amount of space, e.g., I put a label with the caption xxxx, height 140.
With width 200 the four x fill all the horizontal space, if I change it
to 300 they just occupy the top left corner (see attached image).
See also the bogus handles (is that the correct name?) in the middle of
the label. I saw those for quite a while (in lazarus 1.6.4) but it
didn't bother me.
This is on windows 7 32 bits.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007