[Lazarus] Quick Video: A Web Application

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Wed Nov 8 13:18:14 CET 2017

El 08/11/17 a las 04:57, Michael Van Canneyt via Lazarus escribió:

> There is.
>
> Normally, early december a RC version of pas2js will be released.
> pasjs currently is more or less at the level of D7 compatibility (minus
> interfaces and
> pointers). There is a web-based compiler (i.e. you can do 'hot reload'
> as found in many
> web development systems) etc.
>
> Many basic RTL units work, there is access to all browser features or
> node.js. you can import any javascript library (e.g. jquery is available)
> using an import unit.
>
> TDataset now also works, pas2js will ship with simple REST connection and
> JSON Dataset components.
>
> In short, everything to develop Pascal programs that run in the browser:
> FPC will be a full development stack for web applications.
>
> It will also be fully integrated in Lazarus.
>
> Michael.

Hi Michael, I wonder how the import unit is created. For example, I use
a library called Tabulator (a fantastic grid) I would like to interface
with pas2js, should I do the interface by hand or is there an automatic
method?.

Leonardo M. Ramé
Medical IT - Griensu S.A.
Av. Colón 636 - Piso 8 Of. A
X5000EPT -- Córdoba
Tel.: +54(351)4246924 +54(351)4247788 +54(351)4247979 int. 19
Cel.: +54 9 (011) 40871877