[Lazarus] Assembler window shows but without Debugger Exception popup

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon Nov 13 17:18:01 CET 2017

The thread window is in the view menu. there is a sub-menu "debug
windows" and there it can be found.
It should also appear with ctrl-alt-t

The debug log window is in the same sub menu. But it is not called "log"
it is called "Debug Output"
This window shows raw gdb communications.

Rather than looking at debug output, start the IDE with the following
command line

lazarus.exe  --debug-log=C:\lazlog.txt
--debug-enable=DBG_CMD_ECHO,DBG_STATE,DBGMI_QUEUE_DEBUG

this will create a logfile, that you can attach to your next mail (or if
to big for the mailing list, send to my email directly)