[Lazarus] fpGUI WS update

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 09:46:42 CET 2018

El 03/02/2018 a las 23:53, Graeme Geldenhuys via Lazarus escribió:

> After a while it came to me, the IO error is probably a permission issue
> for my logged in user. So I switched to root user on my FreeBSD system
> and ran my test project again. It switched to fullscreen Console mode
> and gave errors in the console. So I guess 'svgalib' is a console
> graphics library (ie: Turbo Pascal days) or something. Definitely not
> something that should be used with LCL.

Hello,

I'll try to circunvent the use of Graph unit, if my memory serves me, it
is mostly used for some sets to perform value conversions between fpGUI
and LCL.

Last update was not recently tested in Linux family as main development
is in Windows because LCL tries to mimic Windows/Delphi behavior, and
fpGUI widgetset is not being used for production right now.

I promise that future updates will be tested in at least one Linux
platform ;-)