[Lazarus] fpGUI WS update

Mon Feb 5 19:29:35 CET 2018

On 2018-02-05 08:46, José Mejuto via Lazarus wrote:
> I'll try to circunvent the use of Graph unit, if my memory serves me, it
> is mostly used for some sets to perform value conversions between fpGUI
> and LCL.

Still strange to use that unit - though removing it (in one location)
did not cause any compilation error on FreeBSD. But I still can't find
where else it is used, because LCL-fpGUI still seems to have a
dependency on it somewhere.

Very nice of you to contribute to LCL-fpGUI. Much appreciated. :)

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/