[Lazarus] High-DPI TImageList

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 22:29:03 CET 2018

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 8:04 PM, Werner Pamler via Lazarus <
lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> Whenever I see this dialog I go crazy. I never know which button to press,
> there's a 67% chance to hit the wrong one. The labels texts are not
> descriptive at all. I am absolutely sure that a user less experienced than
> me will have the same issues and give up.
>
> It really would be much better to not see this dialog.

I feel the same about this dialog.
To me it is totally unclear what "Continue loading" means.
Every encouter I had with this dialog so far, resulted in either not being
able to open the project, or an empy form, which when built and run
immediately error'd out.

A dialog that said "skip/ignore this property" and/or "skip/ignore this
component" (and then doing what it said) would make more sense.
As it is now, when I see this dialog, I just cancel, quit Lazarus and edit
the .lfm manually.

Bart