[Lazarus] Crosscompile to Android on arm?

Paul Breneman list2010 at BrenemanLabs.com
Wed Jul 25 18:24:54 CEST 2018

Sorry that my Anaren link was bad.  I haven't found my *old* development
kit yet but this works better:
https://www.anaren.com/catalog/wireless-transceivers/proprietary-rf

My last message to you Bo:
http://lists.lazarus-ide.org/pipermail/lazarus/2018-June/234962.html