[Lazarus] Multilang application and syncing .po files

Maxim Ganetsky ganmax at narod.ru
Tue Jun 19 14:04:29 CEST 2018

19.06.2018 14:55, Tomáš Emresz via Lazarus пишет:
> Hello,
>
> lazarus 1.8.5 (fixes)
> Date : 2018-06-14
> FPC: 3.0.5
> SVN: 58067
> i386-win32-win32/win63
>
> Running on Windows 10 CZ Pro.
>
> In  some unit a have added LCLTranslator, setup i18n in project config
> with right path, so components and resouceestrings
> showed in po. When I add new, there is in main xxx.po file.
>
> Lang I switching with :
>   SetDefaultLang('','langs\');
> in lpr on first line after begin.
>
> Should  I  say  Lazarus,  that  there  is also xxx.cs.po (next will be
> xxx.de.po etc) files or it should detect it in this directory ?

No, Lazarus will find all of them automatically.

Note that Lazarus will update translations only when main .po file is
changed (i.e. you made changes to resource strings in code). So in case
you place to your directory outdated translation when your main .po file
is already up to date, you should use updatepofiles tool, which will
update it.

--
Best regards,
 Maxim Ganetsky                  mailto:ganmax at narod.ru