[Lazarus] Multilang application and syncing .po files

Tomáš Emresz tomas.emresz at strankysnadno.cz
Tue Jun 19 13:55:03 CEST 2018

Hello,

lazarus 1.8.5 (fixes)
Date : 2018-06-14
FPC: 3.0.5
SVN: 58067
i386-win32-win32/win63

Running on Windows 10 CZ Pro.

In  some unit a have added LCLTranslator, setup i18n in project config
with right path, so components and resouceestrings
showed in po. When I add new, there is in main xxx.po file.

Lang I switching with :
  SetDefaultLang('','langs\');
in lpr on first line after begin.

Should  I  say  Lazarus,  that  there  is also xxx.cs.po (next will be
xxx.de.po etc) files or it should detect it in this directory ?

Many thanks

T.E.

--
S pozdravem,