[Lazarus] Running Lazarus in Lazarus

Lubos Pintes lubos.pintes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 15:36:45 CET 2018

Hello,
I added my files to lcl.lpk, because I am developing an UI Automation
support for LCL, Win32 WidgetSet more concretely. And all files from
win32 directory are there, so I also added the UIA files there. That
means into win32\ subdirectory and to the lcl.lpk.
Dňa 02.03.2018 o 15:05 Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus napísal(a):