[Lazarus] Running Lazarus in Lazarus

Lubos Pintes lubos.pintes at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 10:04:46 CET 2018

Hi,
I think the file is malformed somehow. Yes, indeed it runs the default
Lazarus, but it is unable to build it. Obviously, it would be impossible
to rewrite the running program. So someone could possibly fix the
lazarus.lpi.
So I renamed the Lazarus.exe, then opened the renamed IDE, pressed F9
and the "Program not found" error appeared.
I then tried to build with Ctrl+F9, and the following was written:
The project's compiler options has no compile command.
See Project / Compiler Options ... / Compilation
So how can I fix this? Or can someone fix the lazarus.lpi?
Thanks!

Dňa 02.03.2018 o 15:05 Mattias Gaertner via Lazarus napísal(a):