[Lazarus] An expression is returning false, why?

Lubos Pintes lubos.pintes at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 21:48:45 CET 2018

Hello and thank for a reply. Do I understand correctly that a form is a
special case?
What about TEdit or TButton for example? I am encapsulating a TControl
instance and am asking for properties needed for UI Automation,
occasionally asking if the encapsulated control is a TWinControl instance.
I tested the simplest LCL program, just an empty form, and it really
caused me headache. I just forcefully set the HasKeyboardFocus property
to true for testing and the form was reported correctly.
Dňa 04.03.2018 o 20:44 Vojtěch Čihák via Lazarus napísal(a):