[Lazarus] Special Request: Theme entire IDE support

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 06:44:33 CET 2018

Ralf, I believe your response was to to dark screenshot. I was hoping
people would not consider one particular style and judge customization one
that, but rather the idea of making customization of colors and size user
accessible.

Regarding completeness of custom colors and themes, yes some items may not
be easily themed, such as scrollbars. IMO though an attempt would not have
to 100% complete at that start. That is, creating an simplified way to
change some or most of the colors and size would be a good start.