[Lazarus] Special Request: Theme entire IDE support

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Sat Mar 10 14:41:49 CET 2018

Hi,

you can do it for Qt applications, just run Lazarus (or any Laz. project built as Qt) as:

./lazarus -stylesheet mydarkstyle.qss

where mydarkstyle.qss must be valid Qt Style Sheet file, see: http://doc.qt.io/archives/qt-4.8/stylesheet.html#stylesheet

V.
> Datum: 10.03.2018 04:41
> Předmět: [Lazarus] Special Request: Theme entire IDE support

I just wanted to put this idea out there, which I feel would bring significant pleasure to a lot of Lazarus users.Would someone consider adding or working on support to theme the entire Lazarus IDE? I've found myself quite fond of darker themed IDE, such as VS code:...If anyone has desire to communicate the pros/cons of this proposal (both of the concept and implementation) could you please it discuss here?