[Lazarus] devmgmt.msc

duilio foschi octopushole at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 15:43:42 CEST 2018

Hi Jose',

thank you for the code, but

1. I get a number of error messages while compiling the unit with
Lazarus 1.6.4 under W7 (see below)
2. I cannot understand how I can get the enumerated COM device names
into a TStringList as I need to process the names.

Thank you

Peppe

Compile Project, Target:
C:\Users\PCCE88~1.BUF\AppData\Local\Temp\project1.exe: Exit code 1,
Errors: 11
udeviceenumwin.pas(83,22) Error: Identifier not found "TLibHandle"
udeviceenumwin.pas(83,32) Error: Error in type definition
udeviceenumwin.pas(164,23) Error: Operator is not overloaded:
"<erroneous type>" = "ShortInt"
udeviceenumwin.pas(165,88) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 1: Got
"<erroneous type>", expected "QWord"
udeviceenumwin.pas(166,96) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 1: Got
"<erroneous type>", expected "QWord"
udeviceenumwin.pas(167,101) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 1:
Got "<erroneous type>", expected "QWord"
udeviceenumwin.pas(168,97) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 1: Got
"<erroneous type>", expected "QWord"
udeviceenumwin.pas(169,102) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 1:
Got "<erroneous type>", expected "QWord"
udeviceenumwin.pas(170,90) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 1: Got
"<erroneous type>", expected "QWord"
udeviceenumwin.pas(184,26) Error: Operator is not overloaded:
"<erroneous type>" = "ShortInt"
udeviceenumwin.pas(184,65) Error: Incompatible type for arg no. 1: Got