[Lazarus] How to debug DB errors.

Martin Schreiber mse00000 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 19:57:04 CEST 2018

On Wednesday 30 May 2018 18:44:12 Donald Ziesig via Lazarus wrote:
> I am now going to uninstall Lazarus and FPC and re-installing it from
> scratch.  Hopefully that will fix it.  If not, I'll let you know.

If the information in the stack window is insufficient in case of an exception
stop *all* used units including the Free Pascal RTL, FCL and the LCL should
be compiled with -gl -O-.

If you are on a 64 bit Windows FPC version and there still is no usable stack
trace compiling with 32 bit FPC may work better.

Martin