[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.8.5 IDE behaviour difference Win-Linux

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:08:35 CET 2018

On Sun, 4 Nov 2018 22:49:44 -0200, Fabio Luis Girardi via Lazarus

>I have used laz 1.8.5 in last months and never see this issue. I have it
>installed in 3 PC, now running Linux mint 19 (previous are Linux mint 17.3).

I have just created a new Linux Mint 19 MATE virtual machine and
installed FPC/Lazarus from sources in this.

But like Bart I get the same problem when maximizing the main (top)
window in Lazarus. It makes it fill the full screen rather than
aligning with the top of the screen.

So there is something else going on here. What desktop are you using?
Cinnamon, MATE or Xfce?
And did you arrive here by doing a dist-upgrade rather than a new
install?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden