[Lazarus] Remove unmatched vars in published

Fabio Luis Girardi fluisgirardi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 15:08:39 CEST 2018

Hi all!

Lazarus has some feature, to remove all unmatched variable names (on
published of class, specially on TForm class and it's descendants) that
don't have a control or component with the same name?

I'm working with big forms (process screens) and my coworkers are deleting
some controls, but sometimes, Lazarus don't remove the variable. This
behavior leads to some errors, like access violation, due access to a nil
variable that still is referenced in code, but that is not created by the
LFM reader (because it doesn't exist). If the variable is removed at the
moment that the control is being deleted (or before save form) this erros
will be filtered at compile time.

--
The best regards,

Fabio Luis Girardi