[Lazarus] Remove unmatched vars in published

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Thu Oct 25 16:07:40 CEST 2018

Hi,

do you mean that you add control on the form (let's say Button1), then you remove it (in designer) and line "Button1: TButton;" remains in source editor?

V.
> Datum: 25.10.2018 15:09
> Předmět: [Lazarus] Remove unmatched vars in published

Hi all!Lazarus has some feature, to remove all unmatched variable names (on published of class, specially on TForm class and it's descendants) that don't have a control or component with the same name?I'm working with big forms (process screens) and my coworkers are deleting some controls, but sometimes, Lazarus don't remove the variable. This behavior leads to some errors, like access violation, due access to a nil variable that still is referenced in code, but that is not created by the LFM reader (because it doesn't exist). If the variable is removed at the moment that the control is being deleted (or before save form) this erros will be filtered at compile time.--
The best regards,

Fabio Luis Girardi
PascalSCADA Project
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalscada <http://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalscada>