[Lazarus] Website/Mantis back online

Péter Gábor ptrg at freemail.hu
Sat Apr 27 18:03:50 CEST 2019

As you can see below a developer and a reporter has different order of boxes.
The only difference that I think to be important is that a developer needs "Assigned" issues at the first position.
All other boxes can/must be in the same order.

2019. 04. 25. 12:30 keltezéssel, Péter Gábor via lazarus írta:

> Here the layout is:
> unassigned | resolved
> recently modified | monitored by me
> reported by me

Maybe different order defined for developers and reporters?

2019. 04. 25. 9:13 keltezéssel, Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus írta:

> There is control over the order of the boxes, but there is no control
> over
> which column a box ends up in.
>
> I already tried various settings, none is very convenient. Normally, I
> would
> expect this to be settable on a profile or user basis.

Please take a look at https://www.mantisbt.org/bugs/view.php?id=6480#c33235
This can/may be a temporary solution until mantisbt team fixes it...

--

Péter Gábor
ptrg at freemail.hu