[Lazarus] Website/Mantis back online // column layout

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sat Apr 27 18:20:28 CEST 2019

On 27/04/2019 18:03, Péter Gábor via lazarus wrote:
> As you can see below a developer and a reporter has different order of boxes.
> The only difference that I think to be important is that a developer needs "Assigned" issues at the first position.
> All other boxes can/must be in the same order.
Actually it looks like the same order, if you read it left top-down,
then right top-down.
Only diff, is that you do not have "assigned". So therefore you have
space for another item on the left.

the order is  (or for you starting 1 at unassigned)
1: assigned, 2 unassigned, 3 recent, 4 reported, 5 resolved, 6 monitored

The layout is
1 | 4
2 | 5
3 | 6

@Michael:
*IF* the order can be configured, then maybe

1: assigned, 2 reported, 3 resolved, 4 unassigned, 5 recent, 6 monitored

For developers that would mean
assigned | unassigned
reported | recent
resolved | monitored

4 and 5 can be swapped if you prefer

The important bit is to have resolved and monitored at pos 3 and 6 => so
they go to the bottom. IMHO all others are more important to see at once.
(3 and 6 can be swapped too)

Users would then see reported at top left.