[Lazarus] How can I see what has changed in my project?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 13:28:11 CEST 2019

On Thu, 1 Aug 2019 10:58:28 +0200, Mattias Gaertner via lazarus

>> What does this mean?
>
>"formmain.pas Modified" means something in formmain.pas was modified.
>
>Check for any yellow line markers in the source editor indicating an
>edit.

It turns out that the formmain.lfm file had many changes, but it is
not really viewable easily. I made a compare against the previous
revision and lots of component size/position values had changed as
well as the Lazarus version...

In the meantime I had gone from Lazarus 2.0.0 to 2.0.2 and switched
from Lazarus 32 bit to 64 bit.
That might have changed something invisibly in the background...

>> THere is no reference to a source line...
>>
>> I probably will make a svn commit before closing the Lazarus IDE and
>> see what files get changed that are part of the svn project.
>
>Good idea.

Worked fine, I think I am OK now.

--
Bo Berglund