[Lazarus] Lazarus 2.0.2 EditorMacroScript error on first startup RPi4B

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 13:31:58 CEST 2019

On Sat, 17 Aug 2019 11:41:01 +0200, Martin Frb via lazarus

>>> I did not get what issue happens on win64? What is missing?
>I still do not know what error you get on win7/64 bit....

Exactly the same as on RPi as I described on my first post in this
thread back in July 9:

     Error in EditorMacroScript
The package EditorMacroScript (pascalscript macros)
has detected a problem and was deactivated.
The package failed its selftest with the message:
"Replace All [Exp: True / Got: False]"
    [OK]

Upon starting the Lazarus IDE the first time this dialog box pops up
saying the macro stuff will be deactivated.

It works the same on Raspbian and Windows.

If I remember correctly at first there is the dialog informing about
the various parts of fpc it has found (sources etc), then the error
dialog pops up.

Both will only show on the very first start after installation.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden