[Lazarus] How to configure Fppkg in IDE startup dialog with FPC 3.2 ?

AlexeyT aaa5500 at ya.ru
Sat Feb 16 20:03:02 CET 2019

-I deleted FPC 3.0.4 from Linux x64 OS path (/usr/.....)

-Instead installed FPC fixes3.2 via FpcUpDeluxe into ~/fpcupdeluxe/fpc

IDE after recompiling via FPC 3.2 now asks FPPKG path!! in startup
dialog. I cannot solve it. I tried all paths from ~/fpcupdeluxe dir and
tried to press [Create new fppkg cfg] (sometimes this btn is enabled but
gives no result- "fppkg config is corrupt"). Dialog asks me every time.

Alexey