[Lazarus] Raspbian FPC 3.3.1 and Lazarus 2.0 Available

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 20:35:49 CET 2019

On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 12:47:03 -0500, Anthony Walter via lazarus

>The solution is to include a shebang, or #!/path/to/interpreter, as the
>first line of you script. This allows people to run your script by changing
>it to an executable and running it directly rather than specifying the
>interpreter.

That is what I do all the time with the scripts I create. After
finishing editing the script file:
chmod +x scriptname.sh

>So if your script was writer to be used with sh, you would make the first
>line:
>
>#!/bin/sh

actually I used bash (I believe) so I have now added thus as the first
line:
#!/bin/bash

>Then whenever you script is executed it will be run through sh, which would
>be what you designed the script to use. And by the way, I used sh as an
>example in this message. I have no idea what interpreter you used when
>writing your script. You know which one it was, so put that interpreter in
>the first line.

Yes, it was actually bash so:
#!/bin/bash

I am not fluent in linux scripting so usually I start with someone
elses script as an example and work from there...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden