[Lazarus] Raspbian FPC 3.3.1 and Lazarus 2.0 Available

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 18:47:52 CET 2019

On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 00:01:08 +0100, Joe via lazarus

>Bo, I see in line 156 of your script this:
>
>svn co "https:// svn.freepascal.org/ ...
>But in line 152, I see
>svn co https://svn.freepascal.org/ .. .

Yes I see the differences between lines 152 and 156 being a double
quote around the command to run.
This has not been an issue before (even though it is inconsistent).

Maybe on Raspbian sh is used rather than bash by default and in sh
this does not matter?

The two lines are (for those who do not download the script):
152:
svn co https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/tags/$FPCTAG/ $FPCVER

156:
svn co "https://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/tags/$LAZTAG/"
"$LAZVER"

I will make a test by changing the shebang to use sh instead.

Is there any way inside a script to determine what interpreter is
running?

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden