[Lazarus] Auto session store etc.

Fri Jan 4 14:05:39 CET 2019

On 04/01/2019 11:59, Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus wrote:
> Well, to my big relief, I discovered that Atom does this.

EditPad Pro and jEdit also does that. Seems it is a more popular feature
than first expected. ;-)

>From the book "About Face 3: The Essentials of Interaction Design" (not
a direct quote):

   Editors and most programs shouldn't even need an explicit Save menu
   option. If they auto-save everything - combined with an Undo feature
   - that's all that is needed. Why bother the end-user then with an
   explicit Save. Many mobile apps already implement this behaviour with
   great success.

> So I am all for this 'more work' :)

+1

Regards,