[Lazarus] how to show hourglass on windows 10 with touch screen?

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Fri Jan 25 13:18:43 CET 2019

Il 24/01/2019 21:42, Luca Olivetti via lazarus ha scritto:
> @Giuliano, in my case it just manages the UI, but I didn't decide the OS.

That's the reason why, some decades ago, tired of being conditioned by
technical decisions taken by non-technical people, me and two other guys
with a similar problem did put together all our savings and started our
own company.

As we're still kicking and alive, even if rather old, while our
competitors, handled with just finance in mind, have collapsed since a
long time, I infer that our decision was not so bad, and I would
encourage anybody in a similar position to do the same!

Giuliano

--
Do not do to others as you would have them do to you.They might have different tastes.