[Lazarus] how to show hourglass on windows 10 with touch screen?

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Fri Jan 25 19:36:29 CET 2019

El 25/1/19 a les 10:21, Alexander Hofmann via lazarus ha escrit:
> Hi,
>
> I've been looking for something like this, too, some time ago, and I
> decided to go for a self-built solution, to be independent of the
> underlying widget-set.
> (I grayed-out all important widgets, which can be done automatically by
> walking, recursively, through the Controls property, and displayed a
> "throbber" with a few spinning dots on top of the form)

Thank you, probably that's the best option, considering that using UWP
from win32 is not going to be easy (it at all possible, besides, I only
found some tutorials on how to do it for ms development tools) and not
portable.

Bye

--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007