[Lazarus] Modal Window Crashes on Mac OS X 10.15 Beta (Catalina)

tobiasgiesen at gmail.com tobiasgiesen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 11:49:06 CEST 2019

Hello,
the fix works fine! It does make sense, and maybe Apple changed
something in Catalina and they still need to update the documentation.

The way aloop() is called now does look like a quick workaround, maybe
it is possible to find a better looking way to run it. Maybe there is a
different callback or method override where this can be called. But
since it works fine, I am quite happy already!

And it still runs on Yosemite too.

Many thanks.

Kind Regards,

Tobias Giesen
Super Flexible Software GmbH & Co. KG

----

On Mon, 10 Jun 2019 20:00:03 -0400
Dmitry Boyarintsev via lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:

> I'd actually encourage Tobias to try the patch at #35702 and see if it
> fixes the problem.
>
> thanks,
> Dmitry

Kind Regards,