[Lazarus] New XML format for project info files

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 13:52:07 CET 2019

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 2:08 PM Werner Pamler via lazarus
> project. It would be a bit better if there were a global option of setting the default for the compatibility box.

> And I see more trouble: package lpk files still use the old format of
> numbered nodes. When you once decide to introduce the new format also
> for packages also the packages will be broken - so far it's "only" the
> demos.

Ok, that is a valid point. The package .lpk format should be changed
the same way as the project files.
And yes, then a global option would make sense, too.
I guess I must change the default value of project compatibility
option to ON after all...

Juha