[Lazarus] Raspbian FPC 3.3.1 and Lazarus 2.0 Available

Milan Baša minkob at mail.t-com.sk
Sat Mar 23 07:42:27 CET 2019

https://www.getlazarus.org/setup/?download#linux

pi at raspberrypi:~/Development/FreePascal/fpc/bin $
/home/pi/Development/FreePascal/fpc/bin/fpc -h
An unhandled exception occurred at $0007CC60:
EAccessViolation: Access violation
   $0007CC60
   $0004ABB8
   $00044214

Error: /home/pi/Development/FreePascal/fpc/bin/ppcarm returned an error
exitcode

pi at raspberrypi:~/Development/FreePascal/lazarus $ gdb ./lazarus
GNU gdb (Raspbian 7.12-6) 7.12.0.20161007-git
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "arm-linux-gnueabihf".
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from ./lazarus...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/pi/Development/FreePascal/lazarus/lazarus
Using host libthread_db library
"/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libthread_db.so.1".

Program received signal SIGILL, Illegal instruction.
0x000267d0 in ?? ()
(gdb)

OK I will try to build it myself.
Thank You.

Dňa 22. 3. 2019 o 21:20 Joost van der Sluis via lazarus napísal(a):