[Lazarus] IDE Ctrl+W key

Kostas Michalopoulos badsectoracula at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 11:40:48 CET 2019

I always saw the cursor jumping due to a syntax error as a bug, not a
feature and has always been an annoyance that breaks my code flow.
Honestly, i do not see what the point is, i am trying to complete the
word, not find syntax errors (this is what Ctrl+F9 is for). I also
think Ctrl+Space should display word completion in addition to
parsed-based words - it could put an icon with a pair of question
marks or whatever in front of the "guessed" words to indicate where
they come from.

Going back through the jump history is just a bandaid to a problem
that shouldn't exist in the first place.

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 5:00 AM Martin Frb via lazarus