[Lazarus] How to install lazvlc?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Tue May 7 09:37:23 CEST 2019

I would like to add a video player to my Lazarus program (currently on
Windows using Laz 2.0.0).

I have browsed through the article "Displaying video files using Free
Pascal and Lazarus", which I found here:
https://www.freepascal.org/~michael/articles/lazvlc/lazvlc.pdf

Other web references also quote this document.

Problem is that it states:
Lazarus users can install thelazvlcpackage.

But I can not find where one can obtain this package...

Any ideas?

Note:
I am currently programming this application on Windopws 7 X64 and I
have installed both the 32 and 64 bit versions of Lazarus 2.0.0.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden