[Lazarus] Lazarus 2.0.6 IDE suddenly disappeared losing a lot of edits...

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 11:02:01 CET 2019

On Sat, 2 Nov 2019 06:00:44 +0100, Ondrej Pokorny via lazarus

>On 01.11.2019 23:03, Martin Frb via lazarus wrote:
>> Well and a "autosave" feature might be nice, but needs to be written...
>
>The project is always automatically saved when you compile it.

Yes, I know that and it works fine.

But this happened while I was busy writing a description of the
application data file usage and where what goes where.
I put this into the comment section I always have at the top of the
file (below the unit name line).
Luckily I did not have any actual code changes at the time so only my
comments were lost and had to be re-created.
It was my first code editing after installing the needed packages into
Lazarus 2.0.6

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden