[Lazarus] Lazarus code editor improvement?

Jean SUZINEAU Jean.Suzineau at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 4 17:21:26 CET 2019

Le 03/11/2019 à 08:25, Bo Berglund via lazarus a écrit :

> I cannot use the direct connection, though, because I am heavily
> depending on being able to copy stuff across between the two systems
> and I also need to have access to my other tools on the Windows
> computer. So I have to stick with VNC anyway and work around the
> problem.

Did you try to use X11 forwarding ?

You need to install something like XMing (
http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/ ), a X Window server running
on Windows, and connect to the Raspberry Pi with a PuTTY connexion with
X11 Forwarding enabled.

I use it sometimes to access my Ubuntu machine from a Windows 10
machine. (in PuTTY: Connection/SSH/X11, enable X11 forwarding, X Display
location localhost:0.0, Remote X11 authentication protocol:
MIT-Magic-cookie)