[Lazarus] OSX 64 bit Cocoa + Catalina Installer

Anthony Tekatch anthony at unihedron.com
Tue Oct 15 02:07:11 CEST 2019

On Mon, 14 Oct 2019 19:10:14 -0400, Anthony Walter via lazarus <lazarus at lists.lazarus-ide.org> wrote:
> Testers need.
> https://www.getlazarus.org/download/?platform=macintosh

Thank you for making this.

The script itself installed all parts without problems.

I am having some difficulty with the gdb code signing:
  From your code signing link: https://www.getlazarus.org/setup/macintosh/
  Step 6 only shows local certificates on my system. A prior step should be:
   - Select "Keychains: System" from the left side window

  Then the following line has two problems on my system:
    codesign -s gdb-cert /opt/local/bin/ggdb
  my location ios /usr/local/bin
  my file is gdb (not ggdb)

  The following line:
    sudo launchctl load /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.taskgated.plist
  produced this error:
    /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.taskgated.plist: service already loaded

Then when I tried to run the example project1 in newly installed Lazarus.
I got this error:
  The GDB command:
  "-exec-run"
  returned the error:
  ",msg="Unable to find Mach task port for process-id 36454: (os/kern) failure (0x5).\n (please check gdb is codesigned - see taskgated(8))""