[Lazarus] Multi-platform console application, how to handle file paths?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 11:42:05 CET 2019

On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 10:50:39 +0100, Mattias Gaertner via lazarus

>Windows knows specials paths starting with '\\'.

But I don't! :(
What is special with these? I have noted tghat if I spell a path wrong
(copy paste or oterwise) and get two \\ instead of one it still works
fine. But maybe there is some special meaning too?

Anyway, I ran the program test on Windows now using the suggested
function:
FindAllFiles(FileList, TaskDir, '*.conf', false);
FileList shows the full path to the files but excluding the drive
letter, which is not part of the "TaskDir" variable.
It checked the dir in the current drive (where the exe file is
located).

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden