[Lazarus] Problem installing package from OLPM on Raspbian

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 23:41:31 CET 2019

On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 23:17:08 +0100, Bo Berglund via lazarus

>At this point the IDE is still visible on screen but totally
>unresponsive, cannot even be closed and no menus respond to mouse
>clicks.

And it is repeatable too...
If I kill the lazarus process launched from Lazarus to rebuild itself
both lazaus instances unload and the screen is empty.
If I then start over by starting Lazarus and this time creating a new
project to get away from my working code for the previous project the
exact same thing happens when I try to install UniqueInstance from
OnLine Package Manager.
Lazarus locks up.....

Why?

Note: I interact with the desktop on the RPi4 box via RealVNC.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden