[Lazarus] Feedback requested: File Search, a visual file search utility

Denis Kozlov dezlov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 20:59:29 CEST 2019

Hi Anthony,

It looks great!

If you were looking for new features, please consider the following
features:

 1. Show the snippets from the file where the content was found, with
    some context lines around the matches.
 2. Allow specifying regular expressions for content search (optionally).

These are killer features that any file content search app must have in
my opinion.

You can see an example implementation in AstroGrep (Windows only):
http://astrogrep.sourceforge.net/screenshots/

Denis