[Lazarus] Feedback requested: File Search, a visual file search utility

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 02:06:35 CEST 2019

Bart,

Thanks for suggesting TMaskList. I added it in and it works much better
than the normal FindFirst pattern matching. It also allowed me to remove
the duplicate checking.

Regarding TShellView, you might want to look at my Shell Control library.
It is explorer for Windows, as well as a few other controls including a
shell path with breadcrumb drop down menus, and a shell bubble type control
for listing common folders. The source code is Windows only, but it's now
available for free:

https://www.codebot.org/shell/
https://www.codebot.org/delphi/?doc=9613

and sources:

https://gitlab.com/sysrpl/codebot.shell

Feel free to modify the sources to work under Lazarus.