[Lazarus] Keyboard interpreted incorrectly?

Brian b_lists at patandbrian.org
Fri Apr 10 19:41:02 CEST 2020

On 4/10/20 9:28 AM, Bart via lazarus wrote:

Sorry if this eventually gets duplicated, I forgot to change my
address to the one I use for mailing lists.

> There is a bugreport about the m->newline issue somewhere.

Ah, thanks. I wasn't aware of that. I guess I'll continue to use JEdit
to write the code and then open the files in the IDE - this is the way
we used to do it back in days of yore, you couldn't fit the compiler
and the editor in available memory simultaneously! :)

Brian.

--
GPG Public Key: http://www.patandbrian.org/brians_key.asc