[Lazarus] EAccessViolation exception on exit qt5 project in Kubuntu 19.10

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Mon Apr 13 21:31:56 CEST 2020

El 13/4/20 a les 20:26, Erwin van den Bosch via lazarus ha escrit:

> Thanks for your answer. Is your system running on kubuntu 19.10?

Yes, that's why I replied. However, as I said, it's not a clean install,
it has been dist-upgraded various times. I don't remember the version I
started from, but now it's 19.10

luca at seis:~$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        19.10
Codename:       eoan

> I have tried to compile the cbindings but without success on 19.10
> (something is missing)

Well, it compiles fine here, though now that I know that the distro
provided library works I'll have no need for that.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007