[Lazarus] Online Package Manager question

Sun Apr 19 18:29:35 CEST 2020

On 13/04/2020 10:11 pm, Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus wrote:
> I have not used the OPM extensively, but I think that once a package has
> been registered/accepted, I think the original author must be able to upload his
> own changes.

Just curious - does the OPM support multiple versions of a package? eg:
If the package includes code breaking changes in a newer version,
developers could still choose to use a older version that doesn't break
there code.  Think Maven packages where any release version can be
chosen by developers using that package.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/